lundi 19 septembre 2022

IN CUBA, PEOPLE STILL HOLD HANDS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR AGES .. IT IS NOT JUST FOR ADOLESCENTS

 Yesterday I was enjoying my sunset walk along the Malecon, the seawall which is just few metres away from the flat where I stay in Havana. 

There were many people enjoying the scenery and the sunset and i noticed that most couples were holding hands. Dont blame the sunset for it, but it is in the nature of the Cubans to hold hands and be affectionate ..

young and old ..

European and western countries have become less and less demonstrative of affections (there may be an actual decrease in affection) and it is nice to see Cubans being so affectionate..






featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...