vendredi 11 mars 2022

ON THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, SPECIAL THOUGHTS FOR UKRAINE AND JE SUIS AUSSI UKRANIEN

 It is a Friday night and as the sun was setting I got the table set to welcome Shabbat and joyously shout. Shabbat Shalom to all those who would hear and all those who would listen in this world of mine inside our planet



Every Friday night without fail, whether I am on the road or not, I try to light candles. and remember the songs that has been engraved in my heart that brings me close to my people.





On this Friday, I am not only a Jew but Je suis aussi Ucrainien.. I am also Ukrainian. Soy Ucraniano tambien. Eu tambem sou ucraniano..






This is not the first time the Russians have committed atrocities against the Ukrainians, what are they afraid of ? 


What the brave UKRAINIANS have taught us in such a brief time 

SOLIDARITY 

HUMANITY ..

Tonight I thought of my friends still inside Ukraine. They are in my heart.. 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...