samedi 3 décembre 2016

THE PHILOSOPHER DENTIST: YOUR CONVENIENCE IS MY PRIORITY

it was raining when I arrived at the most modern of Dental Laboratories in Asia at a town quite a bit away from Fort Cochin, soon a bus discharges the dentist, Dr Seby Verghese, who had taken the bus, rather than drive the hour and half to this address from his home near the Cochin Airport! I was truly impressed at this sacrifice of this philosopher Dentist!
Recently on arrival at Ernakulam with my brother, I stopped by his office across from Radio Mango and he had three patients who had travelled from USA for their dental care.
I am sure there are not many, perhaps not even one dentist, in all of USA who is as unselfish as Dr Seby Verghese.
Our mutual friend Mr M summed it up: The convenience of the patient is his priority.
He had made that journey through the rainy night to that distant town, to facilitate my dental treatment so that I could leave Fort Cochin the next day for Europe.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...