dimanche 5 juin 2016

HAPPINESS OF BEING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA

I am at the Double Tree Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, at the Lounge at 34th floor, looking at the setting sun colouring the city being slowly lit up underneath me.
My heart is with those I love, in no specific order, Belgium, USA, Cuba, the world that I revolve around.
Friends, Lovers and those who have forgotten me, discovering new smiles and innocence, I move on, as if the road in front of me is never ending, deceptions and pretensions of people so clear in my eyes, never tiring, I look forward to my next destination. I judge no one but look for love in every single encounter and am more than gratified.



























, I 
I have not been this happy in a very long time.
As Pablo Neruda may have said: I have never seen people so happy. I am listening to Cesar Evoria at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, thinking about friends in Brasil and Argentina, planning trips to Seychelles and Mexico City and about teaching a young mind, why do Zebras have stripes? Amidst of all these, a little help is offered to the poor and suffering, not much but a drop is a drop in this ocean of suffering. I am so glad I am not in the group of people who work for PWC or companies worth more than simple countries that I visit. The world has become very simple for me, an universality about the simplicity of people, free of prejudice, free of stress of their own creations, free of greed and unattainable ambitions.

Perhaps the presence of the American Indians with me, this visit to Malaysia and Cambodia has been especially welcome and enjoyable..
Now on to the sands of Salalah..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...