mercredi 25 mai 2016

BE AWARE OF LITTLE PLEASURES OF LIFE

All the Little Pleasures of Life !
I had not expected to receive such a warm welcome at the Executive Lounge at Double Tree Hilton Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. The 70 hours in Cochin was so full of engagements at the emotional level that it went away in a blur leaving me with vague warm memories..
Nina from downstairs brought me up to the Executive lounge where I was greeted with such warmth.. enough to restore the faith in human beings
My old friends Shahril, Jumawati and Khairah rekindled in me the passion for friendship and the simple pleasure of being in the company of someone you like to be in ..
Tea, South African cabernet sauignon and savouries all followed and I really felt so content ..




MALAYSIA FEELS HOME TO ME..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...